ChemMax™ 4 Plus Coverall with double zip & storm flap, elasticated hood, cuffs, waist, ankles and thumb loops
Works with Lakeland’s PermaSURE™; on-line tool providing instant safe-use times for over 4000 chemicals. Multi-layer, high barrier films laminated to spunbonded PP substrate – 190gsm. Tough and durable fabric – can be used multiple times if undamaged and un-contaminated .Extruded fabric construction. Results in smoother and more consistent fabric than bonded or glued competitors.
- Superior softness and flexibility and more consistent chemical barrier (no ‘pinching’ or thinner bond points as seen in competitor fabrics).
- European manufactured fabric: developed by a leading UK producer of military and civil defence chemical warfare protective materials
- Tested against a full range of chemical warfare agents for anti-terror and civil defence operations.
- Coverall with added thumb loops.
- Soft and flexible material compared to other garments of a similar protection level.
- Cushioned double-layer knee pads for increased comfort and safety.
- Available in yellow (CT4SYL4428PS) as standard. Not all styles available from stock.
- Available in green (CT4SGL430PS) and khaki (CT4SKL428PS) to order with minimum order quantities. Contact us for more details
- Improved Super-B style coverall: superior fit, wearability and durability.
Features: Tape sealed seams, Double zip / storm flap front fastening, Elasticated hood, waist, cuffs and ankles, “Super B“ pattern